The Prodigal Altar Boy

Friday, May 4, 2012

TQ's Funeral - THE PRODIGAL ALTAR BOY BLOG


THE PRODIGAL ALTAR BOY BLOG
180-DAY COUNTDOWN
T-176 DAYS AND COUNTING

Karen Everett Inner Circle Work:
·      Preparations for TQ's funeral
·        Set up for funeral
·        Shoot funeral






TQ's Funeral
It was a wonderful celebration of TQ's life.  TQ would have enjoyed it.  I followed Karen's advice and shot as many cutaways as I could.  Having to shoot the service was another coping tactic to take my mind on how much i will miss TQ.  I ran in to many of the people I interviewed for the documentary and they all encouraged me to see the film through to the end.  They all said that is what TQ would have wanted.  I got a big surprise to learn that The Basilica of St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception in Norfolk used one of the paintings on their bulletin for 29 April.  How cool is that?  I made a lot of contact of people that wanted copies of what I shot for the funeral.  That's one way to keep interest in the film going.  I will review footage once I get home.  Back on the road tomorrow.
Stay tuned.