The Prodigal Altar Boy

Sunday, May 6, 2012

TQ Project: Next Steps - THE PRODIGAL ALTAR BOY BLOG


THE PRODIGAL ALTAR BOY BLOG
180-DAY COUNTDOWN
T-minus 174 DAYS AND COUNTING

Karen Everett Inner Circle Work:


Music Practice:
  • Stratocaster warm-up
  • Inversion Excursion work
  • “So What?”

Body Work:
Active Rest

TQ Project -Next Steps
I am still processing everything from the funeral shoot.  I went down to Virginia Beach to shoot TQ’s funeral.  I had more than a few people ask if they could get a copy of the funeral, and my response was I was shooting the funeral as part of a documentary, but I took their contact information, or I gave them my card and told them to contact me.  Following a few days of thinking, I decided you have to “give the people what they want.”  I can probably sell people a documentary if I’ve made the effort to give them a video of TQ’s funeral, so I will do an edit of the funeral, burn it to DVD and start moving that out to people as a marketing tool for the documentary.  Right now, people cannot wrap their heads around a documentary, but they can understand a video of a funeral mass.  I will use the funeral video as a bridge to maintain interest and support for the documentary.    

Link to Program from TQ's Celebration of Life: 


Stay tuned!