The Prodigal Altar Boy

Thursday, November 22, 2012

T-57 Days to Go 22 November 2012 Prodigal Altar Boy 100 Day Countdown






T-57 Days to Go
22 November 2012
Prodigal Altar Boy 100 Day Countdown





Goal:  2 hours per day working on the film
Details: 
·     Priced mailing tubes and postage
·     Explored screening plans
·     Planned way forward to fine cut
Total time:  2 hours

Goal:  30 minutes per day music practice
Details:
·     Warm up – MojoCaster
·     It’s Your Thing
·     Granby Street
·     Cissy Strut
·     Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door
·     Fretboard Domination
Total time:  60 Minutes

Goal:  15 minutes exercise per day
Body Opus Week 13
Lower Body
Front Squat 95lbs 8X8
Glute/Ham raise w/25lb plate 8X8
Seated Calf Raise 70lbs 8X8
Roc-It Leg Press 179lbs 10X8
Roc-It Calf Raise 179lbs 10X8
Total time:  35 minutes

Goal:  30 Minutes  “Tangential Endeavors”
“Fretboard Domination” – DVD
Total time:  30 minutes


Thankful
The fourth Thursday of November is not the only day I’m thankful.  I enjoy the national focus on being thankful and know it is a beneficial time for the country.  I hope I have been thankful all year.  I’ve been thankful from the beginning of 2012, where I had a lot of help getting the assembly edit done, and even more help moving from the assembly edit to the rough cut.  In January of 2011, I had no idea how I would get there.  I was also thankful for a family that supported me in getting all the “TQ Project” tasks done, grieved with me when TQ died, and understood I had to do what I had to do in the wake of his passing.  Finally, I’m thankful to all the generous people who donated their treasure, offered their time, and shared kind words of encouragement.  When I open a donation envelope I am humbled these gifts are not demonstrate their belief in “The TQ Story,” they show their belief that I am the person that can get the story told.  I am thankful for their belief in me.  As I have said in more than a few thank-you cards, “I won’t let you down.”  




                                                                                                                          
“The Trouble With TQ” Donor Roll
Name                    Premium Level
Carrie J. Hughes                      Fan
Toni Fesel                                Fan +
Minnie Thomas                       Patron
Nancy Dixon                           Fan
Mary Emmert                          Fan
Bruce McKenna                      Supporter
Eugene Strelka                        Fan+
Fr. John Dorgan                      Patron 
William J. Griggs                    Supporter
John & Katie Zawacki            Fan
Eileen Kanzler                         Supporter
Hank & Claire Tessandori       Fan
Pete & Margie Langlands       Fan
HaveScripts.com                     Supporter
Richard Mooney                     Supporter
Rev. Francis J. Gargani           Fan     
Hal & Sally Neher                   Patron
William T. Prince                    Patron
Tom & Mary McFeely            Fan
Linda & Garry Cooke             Patron
Ed & Maureen Marroni           Fan
Sal Vitale                                Fan
Kathleen Waugh                     Supporter+
Joseph McDonough                Patron
Jone Langlands                       Fan
Young Ja Jun                          Fan