The Prodigal Altar Boy

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Prodigal Altar Boy 100 Day Countdown T-94 Days to Go 17 October 2012






Prodigal Altar Boy 100 Day Countdown

T-94 Days to Go

17 October 2012







Goal:  2 hours per day working on the film
Details: 

  • Continue to convert list to label-friendly format (manually type out in Word)
  • Email exchange with Advisory Board on funding, Docs In Progress and FusionOrg.
  • Total time:  4 hours

Goal:  30 minutes per day music practice
Details:
Warm-up on the Roland Ready Strat with GR-55
“Dies Irae”
“Superstition”
Jarius Mozee groove
TQ Leitmotif work

Total time:  60 minutes


Goal:  15 minutes exercise per day
Stretching/Active rest


Total time:  15 minutes

Goal:  30 Minutes  “Tangential Endeavors”
“First 48”
Total time:  60 minutes





“Grunt Work”
The mailing list packed a lot of hidden work.  While I was itching to get back to editing, I knew having the list in a usable format puts me in a position to utilize it to promote the film.  Yes, it is just grunt work, but that’s what it takes.   Typing each name and address out gives me a feel for the people TQ touched.  The ZIP code concentrations, as well as the outliers fascinated me.  Manually typing the list helped me put addresses to names TQ mentioned in interviews and letters and gives me a means to follow up.  My mother went through the list to single out the names of the people who had passed on.  Yet another reminder I am racing the clock.  As much as I feel that pressure, I also know this has to be done correctly.  Fortunately, I have some good people on my Advisory Board.  In addition to offering support and advice, they are able to leverage their networks to help move the project. 
When the list work is done, I will be able to come up for air and do some more editing.  I hope that happens by this weekend.  The rest of my plan for utilizing the list does not require so much hands on attention, so I should be able to get some editing in over the weekend.  I’m really looking forward to working on nested projects in Vegas.  Thanks to my accountability partner, Michael, for mentioning nested projects.